Does this sound like you?
- Have you noticed that your potential goes far beyond what you have expressed so far, but don’t know how to unleash it?
- Are you aware of the fact that failure is just a part of success, but oftentimes you find yourself devastated by it?
- Do you feel frustrated that your self-esteem depends on the achievements you make, and you want to learn how to value yourself for who you are?
- Are you aware that the journey is a vital part of life, but you feel attached to the destination?
- Have you realized that when you are fully engaged in your life the great results are inevitable, but very often you find yourself distracted?
- Do you struggle to achieve life balance and often catch yourself fluctuating from incredible highs to miserable lows?
- Do you bottle up your emotions until you reach a breaking point when the “dam bursts” and you are no longer in control of them?
- Do you want to have unlimited energetic potential but frequently feel tired, stressed or bored?
If you answered with an honest YES to any or all of these questions I have news for you: you already went successfully through the first (the hardest one) step of the incredible journey of high performance, namely an awareness that your potential goes far more than you express and you are committing yourself to reach it.
In order to get to the next level, you need to go inside yourself to find some of the hidden blocks which can be the cause of not releasing your potential fully. It is absolutely normal to have a challenge going through this process effortlessly because part of you is still connected to old habits and believes.
The challenge here is that you have had them for so long that you feel them as part of yourself, which you cannot distinguish from your true nature. The truth is that at some point in your life they served you in some way, and that’s why you decided to accept them, but you forgot to question their usefulness from time to time.
The great news is that it is likely that we can work together on this amazing journey.
I won't be there to please you, I will be there to challenge your perspectives and help you see them in a new light.
I am gonna tell you truths no one else will dare to tell you and I am gonna be absolutely honest about how I see you.
You will stop “wanting” and start engaging in the process of creating a future that’s different from the future that would have arrived by default if you had no coach, no sense of creativity and no commitment.
We are gonna do the work together as a team, which overall goal is to sustain your state of wellbeing and perform at your best on a consistent basis.
As part of the team, you are gonna have your own responsibilities:
- You are ready to face your fears and doubts.
- You are open to expanding your comfort zone.
- You are flexible with change.
- You are open to considering the opposite point of view.