Does this sound like your team?
You want to see your team have a positive and sustainable impact on the local and even global arena.
You are ready to run the extra mile to achieve that but you realize that for some reason your team is losing its cohesion, which lowers the overall productivity and customer satisfaction.
You understand that in order to come back on track you need some adjustments which would glue the team together and higher the overall performance.
If you can recognise your team in the above description you are in the right place.
Your team is an organism like the human body. The difference is that the responsibility for keeping the state of wellbeing is hold not by organs but by the members of the team. If one or more of them don't function properly, they impact the ability of the team to keep group wellbeing consistent. The result is that the team can't unleash its creative potential.
Here are the common challenges which stay on the way of the wellbeing of the team:
- Lack of motivation and commitment
- Low level of self-confidence
- Toxic environment
- Inability to make continuous progress
- Lack of cooperation
- Dealing with Distress
Throughout my practice, I have developed and consistently refined a framework whose aim is to counteract the above challenges.
In our work together:
- First, we will address the blocks, which are staying on the way of facing and resolving the above challenges.
- Second, we will remove them by using different tools from the framework.
- Third, we will build constructive habits to serve you and your organization in unleashing your true potential.
Here are some of the benefits my clients gained by working with me:
- Create strategies to raise the level of cooperation within the team
- Raise the level of self-confidence among team members
- Sustain a sense of progress and commitment within the team
- Increase the level of healthy risk-taking and innovation
- Construct a personality-based tailor-made approach to dealing with distress
- Create and sustain a supportive environment
"Meetings after meetings I really felt that I was growing as a Trader as we identified my recurrent mistakes and the practical ways to deal with them" Raphaël, Senior Gas Trader chez Centrica Energy Trading A/S, France