Does this sound like you?
You are an entrepreneur
or a corporate leader
You are driven to make a difference
and improving every day
You are always ready to run the extra mile
but you still see that there is more potential, that can be actualized so that you can perform at your highest level...
If you can recognize yourself in the above description you are in the right place.
I have been working with a variety of clients with different backgrounds: Corporate Executives, Entrepreneurs, Ph.D.’s, Sales Managers.
Even though every case was unique they were several areas of improvement which were common in almost all of them:
- Setting clear objectives and plans to follow through
- Beating perfectionism
- Motivating their employees
- Resolving conflicts
- Sharpen their decision-making abilities
- Dealing with stress and frustration
- Creating healthy habits and sustaining them
- Facing fear and self-doubt
Even though there are many tools which can be used for working in all of these areas, I would say that everything comes to the way you see and react to any single event in your life.
You need to create the Mindset which will help you perform at your best.
I call this Mindset an Anabolic mindset.
In our work together:
- First, we are gonna address the Catabolic mindset traits, which are staying in the way of your way of facing and resolving the above challenges.
- Second, we are gonna replace them with Anabolic traits, which eventually will create the difference in your performance.
It is absolutely normal to have a challenge going through this process effortlessly because part of you is still connected to the old catabolic patterns.
The challenge here is that you have had them for so long that you feel them as part of yourself, which you cannot distinguish from your true nature.
The truth is that some of them are the reason that you have come to the place where you are today, but you forgot to question their usefulness from time to time.
We are gonna do the work together as a team, which overall goal is to shift your mindset.
We will have at our disposal more than 100 tools provided by iPEC and my own experience as a coach.
As part of the team, you are gonna have your own responsibilities:
- You are ready to face your fears and doubts.
- You are open to expanding your comfort zone.
- You are flexible with change
- You are open to considering the opposite point of view.
I won't be there to please you, I will be there to challenge your perspectives and help you see them in a new light.
I am gonna tell you truths no one else will dare to tell you and I am gonna be absolutely honest about how I see you and your life.
I will support you to stop “wanting” and start engaging in the hard work of shaping your mindset so that you can make sharper decisions, feel fulfilled no matter what and perform consistently at your highest level.
What do you think?
If you believe that we can do something great together, schedule a free complimentary call.